Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Chicken Wings

Hello Everyone,


I hope your week is going good. Its end of Wednesday. Hump day. :) 


Today I fixed Chicken Wings. Two kinds. Parmesan and Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chipotle. They were yummy!


The Parmesan; I started with some butter (melted), Olive Oil and milk. Soaked the wings for a good hour or so. I took the other wings and seasoned them with Greek Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Salt, Cajun, Red pepper flakes, Cayenne Pepper, and Paprika. Then I took the Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chipotle sauce coated them really good, THEN I took some Louisiana Hot Sauce and mixed really good. I let that set about an hour.


After an hour or so. I mixed 3/4 cup of flour, 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs, 1 tsp of Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp of oregano, salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. Took the wings out of the milk/butter mixture and coated them in this dry seasoning flour mix.


Then I cooked them in a pan about an hour to hour and a half in a 375 degree oven. 


I do think that next time I will be deep frying the Parmesan. :) I think it will be better.


Any other ideas? 


My family loves hotwings/chicken wings. They love to try different recipes with these.


Well I hope you enjoy rest of your week.


Eat Well.


Until Next time,
Dayle



No comments:

Post a Comment